Moms-to-be need to be at their best and that’s why they need to put some effort into looking good. This article will provide readers with some tips on beauty and fashion for pregnant moms and how they can do it without breaking the bank.
Get a new haircut
Ever since your pregnancy started, your hair might have become dryer or more frizzy than before – but there’s no reason to panic! Getting a new haircut is an easy fix for this dilemma as it will make everything look more polished.
Watch out for acne
Your skin may be much more sensitive during pregnancy, so you may start getting acne much easier than you used to or in areas that you haven’t had it before like the neck, chest, shoulders, back, and arms.
What to wear
- If it’s cold out, wear a long sleeve t-shirt, jumper, coat or jacket.
- Think about what you’re wearing on your bottom half – it’s best to wear loose-fitting bottoms.
- Avoid wearing clothes that are too tight or restrictive.
- Don’t wear anything too heavy, like leather or wool.
- Wear clothes with stretch for comfort.
Benefits of excercise
- Moderate workout during pregnancy is safe and good for mother and baby.
- Exercise during pregnancy reduces the risk of gestational diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Exercise during pregnancy helps to prevent muscle wasting and maintain muscle mass.
- Exercise during pregnancy helps to improve cardiovascular function.
- Moderate exercise during pregnancy can reduce the risk of developing preeclampsia by up to 50%.
Take care of you nails
Nails are beautiful, right? Make them even more so by taking care of them. Here are some quick tips for pregnant women:
- Keep them short. Long nails can break easily and cause problems for you, your baby, and your doctor during delivery.
- Keep them moisturized. You might use an extra moisturizer or wear rubber gloves whenever you are involved in activities such as cleaning, cooking, or doing other household chores. This will protect your nails from getting dry and brittle.
Pregnancy is a time for both mom and baby to grow. The changes in our body might seem overwhelming but they are completely normal.
Healthy habits are also important during this beautiful phase of life.
Wearing light clothes, eating healthy, exercising regularly, taking care of our skin, nails and hair are all ways to maintain beauty while pregnant.